Connect an HDMI Display to a USB-C Device
The Accell USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter easily converts a USB-C port to an HDMI output, allowing you to connect your USB-C device to an HDMI display with HDMI cable. The HDMI adapter is a compact and highly portable solution that requires no external power, ideal for mobile devices.
Supports up to 4K Resolution
The USB-C to HDMI 2.0 adapter supports HD resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz for a crisp, sharp image at an exceptionally smooth 60 FPS (frames per second).The adapter also provides high-definition digital audio, supporting up to 8 channels of audio. Use the adapter to play games, view videos, or browse the internet from your USB-C device on a big screen.
All Operating Systems Compatible
The USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter supports all USB-C devices with DisplayPort ALT mode and operating systems, including Mac, Windows and Google. For this HDMI video adapter to work from a USB-C port, the USB-C port must support DisplayPort Alternate (ALT) Mode. Please check your device's user manual to confirm the abilities of its USB-C port.
- Video resolution up to 4K@60Hz
- Supports up to 8 channels of high-definition digital audio
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.3 compliant
- Self-powered, no external power
- Maximum power consumption: 5V@0.16A
- Reversible USB 3.1 Type-C connector
- Approximate length: 5.9in (150mm)
- USB-C Port (with DisplayPort ALT mode)
- USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter
- User Guide
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement