Add a VGA Output, a USB-A 3.0 Port, and a USB-C Charging Port
This Accell USB-C Mini Dock converts your device’s USB-C port into 1 VGA port, 1 USB-A 3.0 port, and 1 USB-C charging port. The compact multiport solution features a foldable, flat cable that safely stores the USB-C connector for durability and portability -- the perfect design for business and travel. The mini dock is plug-and-play ready, requiring no additional software or driver.
Get Connected while Powering Your Device from the Same USB-C Port
The mini dock provides a video output and USB-A port from a single USB-C port, and also includes a charging port to conserve a full-function USB-C port (with data and video capabilities) from charging duty. The mini dock’s USB-C charging port enables the source device’s charging adapter to supply power through the mini dock to the source device.
- Foldable, flat cable protects the USB-C connector during storage/travel for longevity
- Supply power through the mini dock to the source device by connecting the source device’s charging adapter to the USB-C charging port
- USB-A port to connect a flash drive, mouse, keyboard, or any USB-A accessory
- Plug-and-play ready; no additional software or driver required
- Self-powered, no external power required
- VGA output supports resolutions up to 2560x1600@60Hz with 24-bit color, including Full HD 1920x1080
- USB 3.0 compliant port enables data transfer speeds up to 4.8Gbps
- USB-A 3.0 port provides up to 0.9A of charging output from the source device
- USB-C charging port provides up to 20V@3A of charging input to the source device
- USB-C Port with DisplayPort ALT mode
- Windows XP and above, Mac OS and above, or Chrome OS
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement