Add a HDMI 2.0 Output, a USB-A 2.0 Port, and a USB-C Charging Port
This Accell USB-C Mini Dock converts your device’s USB-C port into 1 HDMI 2.0 port (4K@60Hz), 1 USB-A 2.0 port, and 1 USB-C charging port. The compact multiport solution features a foldable, flat cable that safely stores the USB-C connector for durability and portability -- the perfect design for business and travel. The mini dock is plug-and-play ready, requiring no additional software or driver.
Get Connected while Powering Your Device from the Same USB-C Port
The mini dock provides a 4K UHD video output and USB-A port from a single USB-C port, and also includes a charging port to conserve a full-function USB-C port (with data and video capabilities) from charging duty. The mini dock’s USB-C charging port enables the source device’s charging adapter to supply power through the mini dock to the source device.
- HDMI 2.0 video output supports resolutions up to 4K UHD @60Hz
- Foldable, flat cable protects the USB-C connector during storage/travel for longevity
- USB-A port to connect a mouse, keyboard, or any USB-A accessory
- Plug-and-play ready; no additional software or driver required
- Self-powered, no external power required
- HDMI 2.0 compliant: Up to 18Gbps of bandwidth for resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz
- USB 2.0 compliant port enables data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps
- USB-A 2.0 port provides up to 0.5A of charging output from the source device
- USB-C charging port provides up to 20V@3A of charging input to the source device
- USB-C Port with DisplayPort ALT mode
- Windows XP and above, Mac OS and above, or Chrome OS
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement