The Accell UltraVideo® component video cable delivers a pure, high-resolution video signal for sharp, natural looking images.
Superior Construction and Design
The Accell UltraVideo component video cable is an ideal cable for use with your HD TV, projector or any device that uses a component video connection. This high performance cable features 24K gold-plated RCA connectors for a solid, corrosion resistant connection. It also features gold-plated split-tip center pins for greater contact pressure delivering optimum signal transfer.
Outstanding Video Performance
The UltraVideo component cable uses a specially wound, high-purity copper conductor for efficient video transfer. This construction provides extremely low signal loss and a smooth, linear video signal. Accell UltraVideo component cables are designed to eliminate signal degradation and video noise for improved picture quality. Our 100% foil shield and precision copper braid reject outside EM and RF interference. Our low-loss nitrogen-injected dielectric provides extremely efficient signal transfer even over the longest cable runs.
- 24K gold-plated split tip center pins and connectors to maximize conductivity
- Double metal shielding rejects outside interference
- High purity copper conductor delivers the clearest video signal
- Low-loss nitrogen-injected dielectric insulation to maximize signal strength
- Rated to comply with the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) CL2 standard (custom installation models)