Send a 1080p Video Signal at Distances of up to 164 Feet Over Single Cat5e
The Accell UltraCat HDMI to Cat5e Extenders enables an HDMI audio and video signal to travel across a single twisted-pair category cable. The UltraCat extender supports up to 1080p resolution over long cable runs with lengths of up to 164 feet (50m) using Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
UltraCat HDMI to Single Cat5e Extenders
The UltraCat Extenders are designed for use in home theater, personal computer, commercial and business audio and video applications. They eliminate signal loss for superb sound and picture quality.
Easy to Set-Up, Auto Adjusting Design
The UltraCat HDMI Cat5e Extender is simple to set-up and use. With your HDMI cable, connect the HDMI output of the Audio/Video source to the HDMI port located on the Transmitter labeled "HDMI Input". Using an HDMI cable, connect the port on the Receiver labeled "HDMI Output" to the display's HDMI input. Run a Cat5e/6 cable from the port labeled "Cat5e/6" on Transmitter to the port labeled "Cat5e/6" on the Receiver. The cabling should be straight through with no splits or taps. Plug the power adapter into the ports labeled "DC/5V" on the Transmitter and the Receiver. Plug the adapters into a sure protected power outlet. Power-on the video equipment. The auto-adjusting extenders require no manual tuning or settings.
Please Note: Not all Cat5e and Cat6 cables are of the same quality. The above supported lengths are achievable using high quality and certified, solid core, 24AWG Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable that is rated at 350 MHz for Cat-5e (500 MHz for Cat6), configured straight through and operating in normal conditions. In normal conditions UTP solid core Cat5e/Cat6 cable is sufficient. If running new category wire, Cat6 wire is highly recommended and will better ensure a full 164ft. cable run supporting 1080p resolution. In irregular conditions, those environments containing noise from electromagnetic (EMI) or RF interference, a Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cable may provide improved noise immunity over UTP.
- HDMI Audio and Video Transfer Over Single Cat5e Cable
- Supports HD Resolutions up to 1080p Including 3D Video
- Auto Adjusting - No Manual Settings or Tuning Required
- Features EDID to Eliminate EDID Issues
- Fully Compliant With HDCP Compatible HDMI Devices
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 1080P including 3D video
- Transmission Distance: Up to 164ft./50m (approximately) at 1080p
- Suggested Cable Type: Certified UTP Cat6/24AWG/solid core
- Supported Color Depth: Up to 36-Bit Deep Color
- Audio Support: Up to DTS-HD Master Audio & Dolby True HD
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 to +35℃ (-41 to +95℉)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Signaling Rates: 6.75 Gbps (225 MHz)
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Cat-5e/6 Termination: TIA/EIA-568B
- Extender Set (Transmitter & Receiver)
- Switching Power Adapters (2)
The below accessories can be purchased separately.