Send a DisplayPort video signal to up to 3 DisplayPort monitors
The UltraAV DisplayPort to DisplayPort multi-monitor adapter allows you to enjoy multiple monitors from a single DisplayPort output. This DP 1.1 SST HUB works with all DisplayPort enabled computers including notebooks, desktops or workstations. View one application across three monitors, perfect for graphics design or spreadsheet analysis.
UltraAV DisplayPort to DisplayPort Multi-Monitor Adapter
The UltraAV DisplayPort to DisplayPort Multi-Monitor Adapter allows you to view one application across three monitors or dedicate each monitor to a separate application, providing the efficiency and productivity of multi-tasking. The DP 1.1 Single Stream Transport (SST) adapter delivers outstanding graphic quality and near zero latency, supporting 3 monitors and their resolutions up to 1280x1024 (3840x1024). When using this DP 1.1 Single Stream Transport (SST) adapter, the computer will view all connected monitors as one monitor. As with an SST adapter, the monitors will share the maximum resolution between all connected monitors. To dedicate a monitor to a specific application, the application is simply dragged to the desired monitor.
Easily Connect Up to 3 Monitors to Your PC or Notebook
The DisplayPort to DisplayPort multi-monitor adapter is simple to setup and use. The adapter is external and there is no need to open up the computer. It's ideal for systems with integrated graphics or without an available expansion slots. There is no additional software or drivers to install. The adapter does not require external power and can be set-up in minutes.
DisplayPort to DisplayPort Multi-Monitor Adapter
- Works on a DisplayPort Enabled Windows or Macintosh Computer
- Fully HD Compatible, Supports Resolutions up to 3840x1024*
- No Additional Software to Install, Just Plug-and-Play
- Full Display Performance With Virtually Zero Latency
- Features a Bus Powered Design, No Power Adapter Needed
Please note, features and performance are subject to the capabilities of the computer and graphics solution.
Specifications and System Requirements:
- Connectors: Built-in 45" locking DisplayPort cable (to video card), 3 DisplayPort outputs (to monitors) - DisplayPort cables not included
- Typical maximum resolution: 3 monitors @1280x1024 (3840x1024)
- Supported monitor frequency: 60Hz
- DisplayPort 1.1a compliant
- Latency: Near zero
- Approximate dimensions: 6.5"(W) x 4"(L) x 1.5"(H)
- Power: USB powered. Note: Can be powered by a USB AC Adapter providing a minimum power of 500ma (not included).
Windows PC/Notebook System Requirements
- DisplayPort video card and DisplayPort monitors**
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista™ (32/64bit), Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64bit), Windows 2000
Macintosh System Requirements
- DisplayPort video card and DisplayPort monitors**(note: mini DisplayPort video card requires Mini-DP to DP adapter not included)
- Mac® OS X v10.4, Mac OS X v10.5, Leopard (32/64bit)
**Recommended: Same type DisplayPort monitors used, having the same native resolution and 60Hz refresh rate.
- DP to 3x DP Adapter
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement