Convert to a Mini DisplayPort Connector Using the Enclosed Adapter
The UltraAV DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link active adapter provides the connection from your DisplayPort enabled computer to a DVI Dual-Link supported digital display. Easily convert to a Mini DisplayPort connection using the included DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter.
DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link Adapter with 3D Support
This high resolution active adapter works with Single-Link DVI or Dual-Link DVI using a built-in active protocol converter with up to 10.8 Gbps throughput and a 330 MHz maximum pixel clock rate for support of 120Hz 3D displays. The UltraAV adapter connects to your USB port for power, eliminating the use of a bulky power adapter.
Features 330 MHz Pixel Clock Rate for Support of 120Hz 3D Displays
The DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link adapter is fully compliant to both DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. The adapter supports DVI Dual-Link resolutions of up to 2560x1600 (WQXGA) and all HDTV resolutions including 1080p and support for 3D graphics.
Not recommended for use with Blu-ray 3D applications.
DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link Adapter
- Qualified by NVIDIA for use on NVIDIA products
- Convert to a Mini DisplayPort Connector Using the Enclosed Adapter
- Up to 10.8 Gbps Throughput Over 4 Lanes (330 MHz total Pixel Clock Rate)
- Supports DVI-D Dual-Link Resolutions to 2560x1600@60Hz or 1920x1080@120Hz for 3D Monitors
- Supports DVI-D Dual-Link or DVI-D Single-Link Monitors
- Engineered for a Fast and Easy Set-up, No Software to Install
- Supports Single-Link DVI or Dual-Link DVI with a Built in Active Protocol Converter
*Please note, features are subject to the capabilities of the computer and graphics solution.
UltraAV Adapters Feature Premium Construction
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement