Sunbolts® Firm Grip PV Connector, 10AWG, Male, OD: 5.8-6.2mm
* Note that each order quantity includes 500 pcs.
The Sunbolts® Firm Grip PV connector is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and heavy utilization. Its robust snap & lock function prevents disconnecting under load and is compliance with current safety guidelines.
- Robust and compact design.
- Easy assembly
- Versatile compatibility
- Unique socket design provides multiple reliable contacts.
- Low insertion/withdrawal force
- Low contact resistance
- Low temperature rise
- TUV & UL certified
- NEC 2008 Article 690 Compliant
- Housing : PPO weatherproof against UV radiation and ozone
- Housing Color : Black
- Contacts : Copper Alloy
- Loop : Rubber
- Rated Current : 30A TUV
- Rated Voltage : TUV: 1000V DC TUV, UL: 600V DC
- Contact Resistance : 5 m Ohm
- Dimension : Diameter 18mm
- Wire Size Range : 2.5, 4, 6 mm2
- AWG 10, 12, 14
- Protection Class : IP67 Mated
- Mating Cycles : 50 Cycles
- Type of Termination : Crimp/Solder
- Temperature Range : -40℃ up to +85℃ for TUV and +90℃ for UL
- Flammability : UL 94V-0
- RoHS Compliant
Safety Approval and Standards
- UL : approved
- TÜV : approved