The Accell UltraAV Mini DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub allows you to connect up to four DisplayPort monitors from a single Mini DisplayPort output. The MST hub utilizes the new multi-stream transport (MST) protocol, supporting up to four displays independently at 1920x1080 @ 60Hz each with DP 1.2. The Accell UltraAV Mini DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub supports non-DisplayPort outputs, including VGA, DVI and HDMI. The MST hub is DP++ and can actively convert the DisplayPort signal to other display interface signals using optional active or passive adapters. Featuring advanced WideEye™ SerDes technology, the MST hub provides signal compensation for data sent over long or low quality cables.
Now you can chose to view a single image across four displays, perfect for gaming or graphics design. Or you can dedicate each display to a separate application, providing the productivity of multi-tasking.
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR).
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, 24bpp each monitor independently in DP1.2 MST mode. Higher monitor resolutions supported when using fewer monitors.
- Standards compliance: DisplayPort v1.2/1.1a, VESA DDM, HDCP V2.0 and EDID V1.4.
- Features 4 DP++ output ports, adapt to any combination of the 4 ports. See notes below.
- Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444.
- Graphic Output: Mini DisplayPort v.1.1 or v.1.2
- Works on Windows PC
- The maximum number of displays that can be enabled at the same time is limited by the number of display pipes.
- For optimum compatibility, Accell brand DisplayPort adapters should be used when adapting any of the video outputs to HDMI, DVI or VGA.
- Mini DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub
- AC Adapter: 5V 2.0A output
- Product Guide
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement