Good for Your Home Theater and the Environment
The eco-friendly GreenCable HDMI cable reflects Accell's concern towards environmental conservation. These cables are green products, which are manufactured to the stringent "RoHS" directive and the Proposition 65 standard, enacted to reduce the amount of chemicals used in production. In addition, the packaging is designed to be eco-friendly by using fewer materials, all of which are recyclable.
HDMI 2.0 Compliant
The Accell GreenCable High Speed HDMI Audio/Video cable provides superior performance, delivering the maximum cable speed allowed under the new HDMI High Speed specification. The GreenCable High Speed HDMI Cable transmits both audio and video at speeds up to the new HDMI 2.0 specification, supporting bandwidth up to 18Gbps and resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz.
HDMI High Speed GreenCable
- Supports resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Throughput up to 18 Gbps, compliant to HDMI 2.0
- Integrated Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Supports Deep Color™ and x.v.Color™ formats for billions of colors
- Transmits DTS-HD or Dolby True-HD HD 7.1 digital audio formats
- Works with all HDTV refresh rates including 60Hz, 120Hz and 240Hz
GreenCables Cables Feature Superior Construction
Accell GreenCables offer superb performance and reliability. Featuring high-quality materials and construction, these cables will optimize the performance of your audio/video system.
Warranty: Lifetime Replacement