UltraAV® Mini Dual Display MST Hub
Mirror or Extend your Desktop Over 2 Displays
The Accell UltraAV Mini DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub allows you to connect up to 2 DisplayPort monitors from a single Mini DisplayPort output. The multi-display hub utilizes multi-stream transport (MST) protocol, supporting up to 2 displays independently at 2560x1600 @ 60Hz (reduced blanking) or 3840x2160 @ 30Hz (reduced blanking) each with DP 1.2.
Ideal for use with Microsoft Surface Pro 2 or Surface Pro 3 Computers
Expand your display beyond the compact display integrated into your Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3 or other Mini DisplayPort enabled laptop or desktop computer. Now you can extend your desktop onto two large, high-resolution monitors and dedicate each display to a separate application, providing the efficiency and productivity of multi-tasking.
Support Dual Mode (DisplayPort ++)
Don't have 2 DisplayPort Monitors? The MST Hub is Dual Mode or also known as DisplayPort++. It can directly output single-link HDMI, VGA and DVI signals using either a passive or active adapter. Accell's MST Hub makes it easy and cost effective to use multiple monitors.
- Provides full display performance with virtually zero latency and no display application limitations.
- No additional software to install, just Plug-and-Play.
- Works with a desktop or notebook computer that has a Mini DisplayPort output.
- Works on a DisplayPort enabled Windows PC.
- Utilizes new Multi-Stream Transport (MST) protocols
- Scan button refreshes all connections made to the hub.
- Connector: Built-in 7.25" Mini DisplayPort cable (to video card) and 7.25" USB power cable (to USB port). 2 DisplayPort outputs (to monitors) - DisplayPort cables not included
- Latency: Near zero
- Approximate dimensions: 2.52"(W) x 2.29"(L) x 0.54"(H)
- Power: USB powered
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K @ 30Hz (RB)
- Compatible with VGA, DVI and HDMI using optional adapters
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a and 1.2 specifications, VESA DDM Standard
- Up to 5.4Gbps/lane link rate for a bandwidth of 21.6Gbps
- Supports 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR), and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports HDCP V2.0 and EDID V1.4
|Resolution||Refresh Rate||Reduced Blanking||Pixel Frequency|
- Graphic Output: Mini DisplayPort v.1.1 or v.1.2
- Windows PC
- The maximum number of displays that can be enabled at the same time is limited by the number of display pipes.
- For optimum compatibility, Accell brand DisplayPort adapters should be used when adapting any of the video outputs to HDMI, DVI or VGA.
- The Microsoft Surface 3 has a Mini DisplayPort output that can drive just 1 external monitor. This provides no application for using a MST Hub.
- To adapt a Surface 3 to a non-DisplayPort monitor, please see our adapters. To connect to a DisplayPort monitor, use an Accell VESA certified, HBR2 rated cable found here.
- Multi-Display Hub
- Product Guide
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement