The Accell UltraAV High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) 1x2 Splitter transmits digital audio and video signals from an HDMI device, such as a DVD player, PS3 game console or receiver, to 2 displays at once. It's ideal for use with HDTV's, projectors and monitors. The UltraAV splitter carries both multi-channel audio and high-definition (HD) digital video in resolutions of up to 1080p. Fully compatible with HDCP devices and compliant to the HDMI 1.2a specification, this HDMI splitter also works with personal computers and DVI enabled devices when using an optional DVI adapter.
Features a Compact Design For Easy Setup
With the UltraAV HDMI 1x2 Splitter setup is easy. Simply connect the video source and displays to the splitter using your HDMI cables. Next plug in the included power adapter, it's that simple. To hook up to more than 2 displays additional splitters can be added. When two or more splitters are connected together, they can be used to create a larger distribution.
UltraAV™ Splitter Is Compact And Full-Featured
The UltraAV™ HDMI splitter is designed to eliminate signal loss for superior audio and video reproduction. Its compact size allows for the splitter to be placed out-of-sight, for a clutter-free installation. The splitter features 24K gold-plated HDMI™ connectors and contacts for a solid, corrosion resistant connection.
- Mirrors 1 audio/video device to 2 HDMI displays
- Supports 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions
- Supports computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Compatible with HDCP compliant devices
- Splitter can be daisy-chained for a larger distribution
- Fully HDMI 1.2a compliant
- HDMI Connectors: Type A 19pin female
- Power: 100-240VAX, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 2.75"W x 2.75"L x 1.2H
- Weight: 2 ounces
- 1x2 HDMI Splitter
- 5VDC switching power adapter
- Set-up instructions