DisplayPort MST HUB
See our DisplayPort version here.
Mirror or Extend Your Desktop Over 3 Displays
The Accell DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub allows you to enjoy up to 3 DisplayPort monitors from a single DisplayPort output. The multi-monitor splitter supports 3 independent displays at 2048x1536@60Hz each with DP 1.2 multi-stream transport (MST) or 3 mirrored displays at 2560x1600@60Hz each with DP 1.1 single-stream transport (SST).
You can view a single image across three displays for gaming, graphic design, or spreadsheet analysis. You can also dedicate each display to a separate application for efficient and productive multi-tasking. Use 2 MST Hubs with a graphics card with multiple video outputs to connect up to 6 external displays -- ideal for digital signage applications such as video wall configurations.
- 2-hub configurations require a video card with 2 DisplayPort outputs.
- The maximum number of displays is limited by the number of Display Pipes.
- Data bandwidth up to 5.4Gbps per lane, 21.6Gbps total
- Supports resolutions up to 2048x1536@60Hz on 3 independent displays with DP1.2 MST mode
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600@60Hz on 3 mirrored displays with DP1.1 (or 1.2) SST mode
- Compliant to DisplayPort versions 1.2 and 1.1a, VESA DDM, HDCP 2.0, and EDID 1.4
- Features 3 DP++ output ports, enabling any combination of HDMI, VGA, or DVI outputs
- Supports 6/8/10/12-bit color depth, RGB444 pixel format
Highest Video Resolution:
- DisplayPort 1.1 or 1.2
- Windows PC
- Recommended for use with DisplayPort monitors. Testing has found a lack of compatibility with some systems when using DVI or HDMI adapters.
- For optimum compatibility, we recommend Accell adapters to convert video outputs to HDMI, DVI, or VGA.
- Multi-Display Hub
- AC Adapter: 5V input, 3.3V output
- User’s Manual
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement