UltraAV® Dual Display MST Hub
Mirror or Extend your Desktop Over 2 Displays
The Accell UltraAV DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub allows you to connect up to 2 DisplayPort monitors from a single DisplayPort output. The multi-display hub utilizes multi-stream transport (MST) protocol, supporting up to 2 displays independently at 2560x1600 @ 60Hz (reduced blanking) or 3840x2160 @ 30Hz (reduced blanking) each with DP 1.2.
Ideal for use with Notebook Computers Featuring DisplayPort
Expand your display beyond the compact display integrated into your notebook computer. Now you can easily dedicate each big-screen, high-resolution display to a separate application, providing the efficiency and productivity of multi-tasking.
Support Dual Mode (DisplayPort ++)
Don't have 2 DisplayPort Monitors? The MST Hub is Dual Mode or also known as DisplayPort++. It can directly output single-link HDMI, VGA and DVI signals using either a passive or active adapter. Accell's MST Hub makes it easy and cost effective to use multiple monitors.
- Provides full display performance with virtually zero latency and no display application limitations.
- No additional software to install, just Plug-and-Play.
- Works with a desktop or notebook computer that has a DisplayPort output.
- Designed to work with monitors that have a DisplayPort input.
- Works on a DisplayPort enabled Windows PC.
- Utilizes new Multi-Transport (MST) protocols
- Scan button refreshes all connections made to the hub.
- Connector: Built-in 7.25" DisplayPort cable (to video card) and 7.25" USB power cable (to USB port). 2 DisplayPort outputs (to monitors) - DisplayPort cables not included
- Latency: Near zero
- Approximate dimensions: 2.52"(W) x 2.29"(L) x 0.54"(H)
- Power: USB powered
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K x 2K @ 30Hz (RB)
- Compatible with DVI and HDMI using optional adapters
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a and 1.2 specifications, VESA DDM Standard
- Up to 5.4Gbps/lane link rate for a bandwidth of 21.6Gbps
- 5.4Gbps (HBR2) -2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports HDCP V2.0 and EDID V1.4
Maximum Two Monitor Resolution using DisplayPort 1.2
|Resolution||Refresh Rate||Reduced Blanking||Pixel Frequency|
- Graphic Output: DisplayPort v.1.1 or v.1.2
- Windows PC
- The maximum number of displays that can be enabled at the same time is limited by the number of display pipes.
- For optimum compatibility, Accell brand DisplayPort adapters should be used when adapting any of the video outputs to HDMI, DVI or VGA.
- Multi-Display Hub
- Product Guide
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement