Connect a USB-C Supported Device to a DisplayPort Monitor
The Accell USB-C to DisplayPort cable can transmit high-definition video and audio from your USB-C (also known as Type-C) host computer to a DisplayPort enabled monitor. This USB-C to DisplayPort cable supports HD display resolutions including 3840×2160 @ 60Hz easily converting a USB-C port into a DisplayPort output.
Supports up to 4K Resolution
The USB-C to DisplayPort cable supports HD resolutions of up to 4K @ 60Hz for a clear, sharp picture. Use the cable to play games, view video or browse the internet from your USB-C enabled device on a large screen TV. Supporting multi-channel channel audio, the cable provides high-definition digital audio and video.
All Operating Systems Compatible
The USB-C to DisplayPort cable supports all USB-C devices with DisplayPort ALT mode and all operating systems, including Mac, Windows and Google. For this USB-C to DisplayPort cable to work from a USB-C port, the USB-C port must support DisplayPort Alternate (ALT) mode. Please check your device's user manual to confirm the abilities of its USB-C port.
- Reversible USB 3.1 Type-C connector
- Throughput of up to 5.4Gbps/channel
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Provides multi-channel audio support
- Compliant to VESA DP Alt mode on USB-C ver. 1.0
- Self-powered, no external power
- USB-C Port (with DisplayPort ALT mode)
- USB-C to DisplayPort Cable
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement