UltraVideo® S-Video Cable
24K Gold-Plating Delivers Maximum Connectivity
The Accell UltraVideo S-video cable is ideal for use with TV's, projectors, and DVD players, VCR's, camcorders and receivers. Now more than ever, your display's video quality depends on the cable that carries the signal. Accell video cables are designed to eliminate signal degradation and video noise that can diminish the quality of your picture.
UltraVideo S-Video Cable
Accell UltraVideo S-Video cable is engineered using an ultra-low capacitance design to provide incredible definition, color balance and accuracy. The multi-stranded pure copper conductors and dual balanced construction provide extended bandwidth for long run installations. Encased in a heavy-duty UltraFlex jacket, this S-Video cable is designed to resist damage in high stress environments.
- 24K gold-plated split tip center pins and connectors to maximize conductivity
- Double metal shielding rejects outside interference
- High purity copper conductor delivers the clearest video signal
- Low-loss nitrogen-injected dielectric insulation to maximize signal strength
- Rated to comply with the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) CL2 standard (custom installation models)
UltraVideo Cables Feature Superior Construction
Accell UltraVideo high-resolution video cables offer superb performance and reliability. Featuring high quality materials and construction, this UltraVideo cable provides the sharpest, most detailed images possible.
Warranty: Lifetime Replacement