The Accell UltraVideo composite video cable is perfect for use with TV's, projectors, DVD players, VCR's and receivers. This high performance cable features 24K gold-plated RCA connectors for a solid, corrosion resistant connection. Its gold-plated split-tip center pins provides greater contact pressure for improved signal transfer.
UltraVideo Composite Video Cable
The UltraVideo composite cable uses a specially wound, high-purity copper conductors. This construction provides extremely low signal loss and a smooth, pure video signal.
Accell UltraVideo composite cables are designed to eliminate signal degradation and video noise that can reduce the quality of your picture. Our 100% foil shield and precision copper braid reject outside EM and RF interference, and the low-loss nitrogen-injected dielectric provides extremely efficient signal transfer even over long cable lengths.
Composite Video Cable
- 24K gold-plated split tip center pins and connectors to maximize conductivity
- Double metal shielding rejects outside interference
- High purity copper conductor delivers the clearest video signal
- Low-loss nitrogen-injected dielectric insulation to maximize signal strength
- Rated to comply with the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) CL2 standard (select models only)
UltraVideo Cables Feature Superior Construction
Accell UltraVideo high-resolution video cables offer superb performance and reliability. Featuring high quality materials and construction, this UltraVideo cable provides the sharpest, most detailed images possible.
Warranty: Lifetime Replacement