UltraVideo® Component Video Cable
Superior Construction and Design
The Accell UltraVideo component video cable is an ideal cable for use with your HD TV, projector or any device that uses a component video connection. This high performance cable features 24K gold-plated RCA connectors for a solid, corrosion resistant connection. It also features gold-plated split-tip center pins for greater contact pressure delivering optimum signal transfer.
UltraVideo Component Video Cable
The UltraVideo component cable uses a specially wound, high-purity copper conductor for efficient video transfer. This construction provides extremely low signal loss and a smooth, linear video signal. Accell UltraVideo component cables are designed to eliminate signal degradation and video noise for improved picture quality. Our 100% foil shield and precision copper braid reject outside EM and RF interference. Our low-loss nitrogen-injected dielectric provides extremely efficient signal transfer even over the longest cable runs.
Component Video Cable
- 24K gold-plated split tip center pins and connectors to maximize conductivity
- Double metal shielding rejects outside interference
- High purity copper conductor delivers the clearest video signal
- Low-loss nitrogen-injected dielectric insulation to maximize signal strength
- Rated to comply with the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) CL2 standard (select models only)
UltraVideo Cables Feature Superior Construction
Accell UltraVideo high-resolution video cables offer superb performance and reliability. Featuring high-quality materials and construction, this UltraVideo cable provides the sharpest, most detailed images possible.
Warranty: Lifetime Replacement