Long Length Active HDMI Cables
The Accell UltraRun® Standard HDMI cables are designed using a miniature signal repeater. This repeater regenerates the HDMI A/V signal for long length transmission, up to 82 feet, without signal loss. UltraRun cables are HDMI compatible supporting a total bandwidth of up to 6.75 Gbps (225 MHz). This UltraRun cable features an energy efficient design and is powered from the included compact power adapter. For use with DVI devices simply add an HDMI to DVI adapter.
UltraRun Standard Speed HDMI Cable
UltraRun HDMI cables are designed using a miniature signal equalizer and booster. This exclusive technology is integrated into the connector end of the cable. The cables are UL Class 3 (CL3) and CSA FT4 rated for in-wall installation. The removable repeater module design allows for easy module replacement. Should the repeater become non-operational, it can be easily detached from the cable and replaced without disturbing the cable run.
Detachable Repeater Module for Easy Replacement
- Built-in miniature signal equalizer and booster for exceptionally long cable runs of up to 82 feet (25m)
- Supports all HD resolutions including 1080p
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed CL3 and CSA FT4 rated cable for in-wall installation
- Fully compatible with HDCP compliant components
- Removable repeater module allows for easy module replacement with disturbing cable
- Works with DVI devices when coupled with an HDMI to DVI adapter
- 24K gold-plated connectors and contacts provide superior connectivity
UltraRun Cables Are Built With Quality
Accell UltraRun cables offer superb performance and reliability over long cable runs. Featuring 24K gold-plated connectors and contacts for a solid, corrosion resistant connection, these cables will optimize the performance of your video system. The UL Listed CL3 rated jacket makes this cable suitable for in-wall installations.
Warranty: 10-Year Replacement