The Accell UltraRun HDMI™ to HDMI™ cables are especially designed to deliver uncompressed high-definition video and audio signals over long distances of up to 147 feet (45 meters). Compatible with the HDMI standard, this cable transmits an all-digital signal providing the highest quality video and audio. For use with DVI devices simply add an HDMI to DVI adapter.
Tested and HDMI Certified by Authorized Testing Center (ATC)
UltraRun HDMI cables are designed using a miniature signal equalizer and booster. This exclusive technology is integrated into the connector end of the cable. UltraRun cables support resolutions of up to 1080p and are compatible with HDCP compliant devices. Its low-power design enables it to be powered directly from most HDMI sources, typically needing no external power. The Accell UltraRun HDMI cables have been tested and HDMI certified by ATC, ensuring full compatibility with HDMI compliant devices.
- Built-in miniature signal equalizer and booster for exceptionally long cable runs of up to 147 feet
- Supports resolutions of up to 1080p (1920 x 1200 computer resolution)
- Tested and Certified by HDMI Authorized Testing Center (ATC)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed CL3 rated cable for in-wall installation
- Fully compatible with HDCP compliant components
- Low power, powered directly from most HDMI sources
- Works with DVI devices when coupled with an HDMI to DVI adapter
- 24K gold-plated connectors and contacts provide superior connectivity
UltraRun™ Cables Feature Superior Construction
Accell UltraRun cables offer superb performance and reliability over long cable runs. Featuring 24K gold-plated connectors and contacts for a solid, corrosion resistant connection, these cables will optimize the performance of your video system. The UL Listed CL3 rated jacket makes this cable suitable for in-wall installations.
|TMDS Rate||Up to 1.65 Gbit/sec|
|Input Video Signal||1.4 Volts p-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 Volts p-p (TTL)|
|Power Input (typically not needed)||+5VDC, 500mA (adapter included)|
|Input/Output Type||HDMI 1.1, 19-Pin Single Link|
|Maximum Supported Resolution||1920x1080 at 60Hz|