Extend an HDMI Audio/Video Signal up to 328 Feet
The Accell UltraCat HD HDMI Over Cat5e/6 Extenders featuring HDBaseT technology are designed to transmit uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS232 and infrared control signals in parallel over a single Cat5e/6 cable up to 328ft. (100m).
The UltraCat HD Extenders are optimized for High Definition video application, supporting all resolutions and video formats including 1080p, 4Kx2K and 3D.
UltraCat HD - HDMI Over Single Cat5e HDBaseT Extenders
The UltraCat HD Extenders with HDBaseT feature a data transfer rate of up to 10.2 Gbps and are fully HDCP compliant and compatible with the latest HDMI High Speed specification. They are able to transfer a bi-directional infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal providing two-way IR communication between the transmitter and receiver up to 328ft. (100m) at 1080p resolution.
Both extenders transmit and receive IR remote control signals when using the included IR emitters and receivers. The extenders also support the CEC functionality and provide an Ethernet 10/100BaseTx pass-through, which is ideal for use with IP enabled TVs and devices. The extenders feature built-in metal tabs providing easy mounting.
High Speed Digital Audio and Video Transfer
- Supports the latest HDMI/DVI video formats including 1080p/60Hz@48 bits, 3D & 4K
- Features HDBaseT Technology to transfer HD uncompressed video and audio singles over a single UTP LAN cable (CAT5e/6)
- Extends the transmission length up to 100 meters (328 ft.)
- Supports Ethernet 100BaseTx pass-through
- Sends control signals including RS-232 and infrared
- Fully HDCP compliant
- HDMI v1.4 compatible and 3D video supported
- Built-in mounting ears for easy installation
Transmit Uncompressed HDMI, Ethernet and Control Signals Over a Single Cat-5e Cable
- Bandwidth: 340 MHz/3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps)
- Supported Video Formats: DTV/HDTV; 4K/3D/1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- Supported Audio Formats: LPCM, compressed audio including DTS-HD and Dolby-HD
- Compliance: HDMI v1.4 and HDCP
- Maximum Transmission Distance: 100 meters (328ft.)
- Power Supply: 5VDC
- Power Consumption: 2.5 W (transmitter), 5W (receiver)
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 to +35℃ (-41 to +95℉)
- Dimensions: W 5.98 X H 4.13 X D 1.22
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts peak-peak
- IR TX and RX on Each Module: 3.5mm connector
- Ethernet Pass Through: 10/100BaseT
- Serial Pass Through: RS-232C to 57600 bps/full duplex
- Extender Set (Transmitter and Receiver) w/ integrated mounting brackets
- AC Power Adapters (2)
- IR Emitter (2 qty)
- IR Receiver (2 qty)
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement
The below accessories can be purchased separately.