See our DisplayPort version here.
Mirror or Extend your Desktop Over 3 Displays
The Accell Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub allows you to enjoy up to 3 DisplayPort monitors from a single Mini DisplayPort output. Available in DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort versions, these hubs utilize the new multi-stream transport (MST) protocol, supporting up to 3 displays independently at 2048x1536 @ 60Hz each with DP 1.2 or 2560x1600 @ 60Hz in clone mode with DP 1.1 single-stream transport (SST). The Mini DisplayPort to 2 DisplayPort version of this hub was presented with the CES Innovation Award for Outstanding Design and Engineering.
View a Single Image Across Three Displays
You can chose to view a single image across three displays, perfect for gaming, graphics design or spreadsheet analysis. Easily dedicate each display to a separate application, providing the efficiency and productivity of multi-tasking. Use 2 Multi-Display Hubs for a video card with multiple DisplayPort outputs. Perfect for use in digital signage applications or to create a video wall.
*The maximum number of displays that can be enabled at the same time is limited by the number of Display Pipes supported by your video card.
- Works on DisplayPort (or Mini DisplayPort) enabled Windows
- Utilizes new Multi-Stream Transport (MST) protocols
- Supports up to 3 displays independently at 2048x1536 @ 60Hz each with DP 1.2
Connect 2 Multi-Display Hubs for 6 Displays
1. A two hub configuration requires a video card with 2 DisplayPort outputs.
2. Regardless if the graphic solution has additional video connectors available, the maximum number of displays that can be enabled at the same time is limited by the number of Display Pipes.
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR)
- Supports resolutions up to 2048x1536 @ 60Hz each monitor in DP1.2 MST mode
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz (clone mode) in DP1.1 (or 1.2) in SST mode
- Standards compliance: DisplayPort v1.2/1.1a,VESA DDM ,HDCP V2.0 and EDID V1.4
- Features 3 DP++ output ports, adapt to any combination of 3 ports or 2 dual-link DVI ports
- Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444
- Graphic Output: DisplayPort v.1.1 or v.1.2
- Works on Windows PC
- Testing has found a lack of compatibility with some systems when converting using DVI or HDMI adapters. Recommended for use with DisplayPort monitors
- For optimum compatibility, Accell brand DisplayPort adapters should be used when adapting any of the video outputs to HDMI, DVI or VGA.
- The Microsoft Surface 3 has a Mini DisplayPort output that can drive just 1 external monitor. This provides no application for using an MST Hub.
- To adapt a Surface 3 to a non-DisplayPort monitor, please see our adapters. To connect to a DisplayPort monitor, use an Accell VESA certified, HBR2 rated cable found here.
Highest Video Resolution:
- Multi-Display Hub
- AC Adapter: Input: 5V, Output: 3.3V
- Product Guide
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement