UltraAV® DisplayPort to DisplayPort Version 1.1a Cable
See our new version here.
Easily Connects Your DisplayPort Supported PC to a DisplayPort Enabled Monitor or Other Device
The Accell DisplayPort cable enables the connection of your DisplayPort supported computer to a monitor or other DisplayPort supported device. It features locking DisplayPort connectors providing a secure, dependable fit. Simply press the built-in one-touch latch release to unlock the connector. Its soft UltraFlex jacket protects from bends and deformation that can damage the cable
UltraAV DisplayPort to DisplayPort Version 1.1a Cable
The DisplayPort cable is fully compliant to DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of all audio and video content. The cable supports PC resolutions of up to 2560x1600 and all HDTV resolutions including 1080p. It also supports uncompressed audio and extended color depths of up to 12-bits per component ensuring flexibility to meet most display application needs.
Please note, features are subject to the capabilities of the computer and graphics solution
DisplayPort to DisplayPort Version 1.1a Cable
- Connect a DisplayPort Enabled Computer to a DisplayPort Monitor, TV or Projector
- Transfers Both Uncompressed Audio and High-Definition Video Signals
- 2.7 Gbps data rate x 4 lanes - Effective total throughput 8.64 Gbps
- Supports HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p and 2560x1600 for Computers
- DisplayPort Version 1.1a compliant - VESA Authorized Test Center (ATC) certified
- Locking DisplayPort Connectors Keep the Cable Securely Connected
Accell Cables Feature Superior Construction
Accell DisplayPort cable offers superb performance and reliability. Manufactured to the DisplayPort 1.1a specifications, this cable is engineered using the highest quality components for optimum signal transfer and maximum sound and picture quality.
Warranty: Lifetime Replacement