Convert to a Mini DisplayPort Connector Using the Enclosed Adapter
The UltraAV DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link active adapter provides the connection from your DisplayPort enabled computer to a DVI Dual-Link supported digital display. Easily convert to a Mini DisplayPort connection using the included DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter.
DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link Adapter with 3D Support
This high resolution active adapter works with Single-Link DVI or Dual-Link DVI using a built-in active protocol converter with up to 10.8 Gbps throughput and a 330 MHz maximum pixel clock rate for support of 120Hz 3D displays. The UltraAV adapter connects to your USB port for power, eliminating the use of a bulky power adapter.
Features 330 MHz Pixel Clock Rate for Support of 120Hz 3D Displays
The DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link adapter is fully compliant to both DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. The adapter supports DVI Dual-Link resolutions of up to 2560x1600 (WQXGA) and all HDTV resolutions including 1080p and support for 3D graphics and is compatible with AMD Eyefinity technology and Nvidia 3D Vision Ready Graphic cards.
Not recommended for use with Blu-ray 3D applications.
DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link Adapter
- Convert to a Mini DisplayPort Connector Using the Enclosed Adapter
- Up to 10.8 Gbps Throughput Over 4 Lanes (330 MHz total Pixel Clock Rate)
- Supports DVI-D Dual-Link Resolutions to 2560x1600@60Hz or 1920x1080@120Hz for 3D Monitors
- Supports DVI-D Dual-Link or DVI-D Single-Link Monitors
- Engineered for a Fast and Easy Set-up, No Software to Install
- Supports Single-Link DVI or Dual-Link DVI with a Built in Active Protocol Converter
*Please note, features are subject to the capabilities of the computer and graphics solution.
UltraAV Adapters Feature Premium Construction
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement