For Use With HDMI HDTV's, Projectors & Home Theater Components
The UltraAV 4x4 HDMI Matrix with HDBaseT accepts signals from up to 4 HDMI enabled audio/video sources and distributes the signal to up to 4 HDMI enabled displays over a single Cat5e cable for each output up to 326ft. (100m). The matrix can be configured to send any input to any output, supporting all HDMI displays, monitors, projectors and TVs.
4x4 HDMI Matrix with HDBaseT
With the UltraAV 4x4 HDMI Matrix with HDBaseT, you can control the Matrix by using the included remote control, push-buttons or with a control system connected to the RS-232 port. The Matrix features HDBaseT technology, sending uncompressed HD audio, video, Ethernet and IR control signals of up to 326ft./100m over a single Cat5e cable.
The UltraAV 4x4 matrix features a solid metal housing that provides an effective barrier against the unpredictable, harmful effects of Radio Frequency (RF) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). Included with the matrix is attachable front facing mounting tabs enabling the 1u sized matrix to be easily rack mounted.
Over-Current and Over-Voltage Protection
The circuit boards are equipped with both over-current and over-voltage protection and will automatically power down if encountered. The circuit boards will restore automatically once the excessive current or voltage has passed.
- Send 4 HDMI Sources Independently to 4 HDMI Displays
- Send HDMI, Ethernet and IR to 328ft. (100m) over Single Cat5e Cable
- Fully HDMI Compatible - Throughput up to 6.75 Gbps (225 MHz)
- Works With HD Resolutions Including 1080p and 3D
- Operate Using Remote Control, Manual Push Button or RS-232
- Independently access 4 HDMI Sources from 4 HDMI Displays
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080P and 3D
- HDMI 1.4a for 3D support, HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Support digital audio formats including DTS-HD, Dolby True-HD 7.1, LPCM 7.1
- Data transfer speed of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps/225 MHz per channel)
- Supports Deep Color up to 36-bits
- RS-232 Port for control
- Maximum HDMI input/output cable length: Up to 16ft./5m
- Maximum Cat5e/6 output cable length: Up to 328ft./100m
- Supports up to 100 BaseT Ethernet, two ports per receiver
- 19" Rack Mounting (front panel mounting brackets included)
- 12V DC, UL Listed Power Supply for 4 x 4 Matrix Unit
- 5V DC, UL Listed Power Supplies for Receiver Units (4 Total)
- Matrix dimensions: 17.3" W x 2" H x 7.9" D (440W x 51H x 20Dmm)
- Receiver dimensions: 4.4" W x .9" H x 3" D (112W x 23H x 76Dmm)
- Operating temperature range: +5 to +131℉ (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating humidity range: 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- 4x4 Matrix Switch w/ HDBaseT
- 4 HDBaseT Receivers
- 4 Pair (IR-TX and IR-RX)
- Power Adapter (1pc and 4pcs)
- Mounting Ears (2)
- IR Remote Control with Battery
- CD-ROM (RS-232 Application)
For product manual, click here.
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement