Independently Send 4 HDMI Sources to 4 Displays
The Accell UltraAV 4X4 HDMI Audio and Video Matrix Switch supports up to 4 HDMI A/V inputs and up to 4 HDMI A/V outputs. To send an HD signal to a display select any of the inputs using the included discrete remote control, manual push button or use a RS-232 controller.
UltraAV 4x4 HDMI Audio/Video Matrix Switch
The UltraAV Matrix supports all HD video formats including 1080p and 3D video. It transmits a digital, high-speed signal at up to 6.75 Gbps (225 MHz). The matrix is compatible with Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD™ lossless Surround Sound and supports up to 36-bit Deep Color™ providing greater color depth and detailed gradations.
Built-in Signal Amplifier Supports Long Cable Runs
The UltraAV 4x4 Matrix Switch features a built-in signal amplifier that enables the use of an HDMI cable from the source to the matrix switch of up to 50 feet in length. From the matrix switch to the display a typical HDMI cable up to 16 feet can be used. For longer lengths, use a high-quality heavy gauge HDMI cable or an amplified UltraRun HDMI cable.
4x4 HDMI Audio/Video Matrix Switch
- Switch easily between any 4 HDMI sources
- Independently access any four source from .any 4 displays
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and .1080p resolutions
- Supports 3D
- Supports up to 7:1 audio
- IR remote with battery (included)
- Includes IR Extender
- Includes RS-232 interface
- Built-in signal repeater
Supports All HD Video Formats
Easily control the four video sources using the included discrete full-sized infrared remote, RS-232 or manually using the onboard push-button. For added flexibility the UltraAV Matrix Switch includes an infrared extender for use when your switch is put out of sight of the infrared remote control. The remote control features 3 remote codes settings. If using more than one matrix in the same vicinity, upload a different remote code set to the second matrix, eliminating remote conflicts.
- HDMI Connectors: 4 inputs/4 output, .HDMI Type A 19-pin female
- IR Extender Length: 5-feet
- Power: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 9"(W) x 5"(L) x 2"(H)
- Switch Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Signal Booster: 50' max. cable length from video source to switch. 16'(5m)between the switch and each video display*.
- Controls: Discrete IR, RS-232 and Push Button
- Switching Power Adapter = 5VDC 4.0A (Maximum)
*For longer cable runs between the switch and the displays, use a high quality, heavy gauge cable or an amplified UltraRun HDMI cable.
- 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch
- Remote control with 2 AA batteries
- 5-foot IR extender
- Power adapter
- Set-up instructions
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement