For Use With HDMI HDTV's, Projectors & Home Theater Components
The UltraAV 4x2 HDMI Matrix and Distribution Amplifier accepts signals from up to 4 HDMI enabled audio/video sources and distributes the signals to up to 2 HDMI enabled displays. The matrix can be configured to send any input to any output, supporting all HDMI displays, monitors, projectors and TV's. Control the UltraAV Matrix using the included remote control or with the manual push-buttons.
4x2 HDMI Matrix and Distribution Amplifier
The UltraAV 4x2 HDMI Matrix features a built-in signal amplifier. The signal amplifier supports long length HDMI High Speed cables of up to 65' (20m) to/from the input/output. The 4x2 HDMI Matrix supports full HD 1080p video and audio and is perfect for use in residential and light commercial installations. Use the audio from the source on input 1 to output digital audio or analog audio to your stereo receiver or other audio device using the built-in audio outputs
The UltraAV 4x2 matrix features a solid metal housing that provides an effective barrier against the unpredictable, harmful effects of Radio Frequency (RF) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). The housing includes integrated mounting tabs enabling the splitter to be easily mounted.
Over-Current and Over-Voltage Protection
The circuit board is equipped with both over-current and over-voltage protection and will automatically power down if encountered protecting your matrix switch. The circuit board will restore automatically once the excessive current or voltage has passed.
Control your Connected Devices Using Optional Infrared Accessories
The 4x2 HDMI Matrix includes 4 infrared (IR) ports, each accepting an optional infrared transmitter (IR-TX) for controlling a source device using a remote control. When used with an optional IR adapter and an IR receiver (IR-RX), the source device can be managed by a remote control from the location of the display, far away from the source device. The IR adapter is plugged into the display side of the HDMI cable and the IR-RX is plugged into the 3.5mm port on the IR adapter. When the IR-RX receives a control signal from the remote control, it passes the signal through IR adapter, through the HDMI cable and into the 4x2 matrix. From there, the 4x2 matrix routes the signal through the IR-TX, where the IR-TX "flashes" the signal to the IR receiver of the source device, delivering the command sent by the remote control.
- Send 4 HDMI Sources Independently to 2 Displays
- HDMI Compatible - Throughput up to 6.75 Gbps (225 MHz)
- Works With HD Resolutions Including 1080p and 3D
- Includes Digital and Analog Audio Outputs
- Operate Using Remote Control or Manual Push Buttons
- Includes IR Ports for remote control using optional adapters
- Independently access 4 HDMI Sources from 2 HDMI Displays
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p and 3D
- HDMI 1.4a for 3D support, HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Input video signal: 5v p-p, Input DDC signal: 5v p-p (TTL)
- Data transfer speed of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps/225 MHz per channel)
- Support digital audio formats including DTS-HD, Dolby True-HD 7.1, LPCM 7.1
- Supports Deep Color up to 36-bits
- Maximum input cable length: Up to 20m (24AWG)
- Maximum output cable length: Up to 20m (24AWG)
- Rack shelf or surface mountable
- 5V DC, UL Listed power adapter
- Approximate dimensions: 10.9"W x 1.1"H x 6.1"D (277W x 28H x 156Dmm)
- Operating temperature range: +5 to +131℉ (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating humidity range: 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- 4x2 Matrix Switch
- Power Adapter
- IR Remote Control with Battery
For product manual, click here.
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement