For Use With HDMI HDTV's, Projectors & Home Theater Components
The UltraAV HDMI Matrix and Distribution Amplifier accepts signals from up to 2 HDMI enabled audio/video sources and distributes the signal to up to 4 HDMI enabled displays. The matrix can be configured to send any input to any output, supporting all HDMI displays, monitors, projectors and TVs.
2x4 HDMI Matrix and Distribution Amplifier
The UltraAV 2x4 HDMI Matrix accepts signals from up to 2 HDMI enabled audio/video sources and distributes the signal to up to 4 HDMI enabled displays. Easily control the UltraAV 2x4 HDMI Matrix using the included remote control or with the manual push-buttons.
The UltraAV Matrix features a solid metal housing that provides an effective barrier against the unpredictable, harmful effects of Radio Frequency (RF) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). The housing includes integrated mounting tabs enabling the matrix switch to be easily mounted. The UltraAV Matrix features a built-in signal amplifier. The signal amplifier supports long length HDMI High Speed cables of up to 65' (20m) to/from the input/output.
Over-Current and Over-Voltage Protection
The circuit board is equipped with both over-current and over-voltage protection and will automatically power down if encountered. The circuit boards will restore automatically once the excessive current or voltage has passed.
Control your Connected Devices Using Optional Infrared Accessories
The 2x4 HDMI Matrix includes 2 infrared (IR) ports, each accepting an optional infrared transmitter (IR-TX) for controlling a source device using a remote control. When used with an optional IR adapter and an IR receiver (IR-RX), the source device can be managed by a remote control from the location of the display, far away from the source device. The IR adapter is plugged into the display side of the HDMI cable and the IR-RX is plugged into the 3.5mm port on the IR adapter. When the IR-RX receives a control signal from the remote control, it passes the signal through IR adapter, through the HDMI cable and into the 2x4 matrix. From there, the 2x4 matrix routes the signal through the IR-TX, where the IR-TX "flashes" the signal to the IR receiver of the source device, delivering the command sent by the remote control.
- Send 2 HDMI Sources Independently to 4 Displays
- HDMI Compatible - Throughput up to 6.75 Gbps (225 MHz)
- Works With HD Resolutions Including 1080p and 3D
- Built-in Signal Repeater Supports Long Cable Lengths
- Metal Housing with Integrated Mounting Tabs
- Operate Using Remote Control or Manual Push Button
- IR Control of Source Device using Optional IR Accessories
- Independently access 2 HDMI Sources from 4 HDMI Displays
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p and 3D
- HDMI 1.4a for 3D support, HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Input video signal: 5v p-p, Input DDC signal: 5v p-p (TTL)
- Data transfer speed of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps/225 MHz per channel)
- Support digital audio formats including DTS-HD, Dolby True-HD 7.1, LPCM 7.1
- Supports Deep Color up to 36-bits
- Maximum input cable length: Up to 20m (24AWG)
- Maximum output cable length: Up to 20m (24AWG)
- Rack shelf or surface mountable
- 5V DC, UL Listed power adapter
- Approximate dimensions: 10.9"W x 1.1"H x 6.1"D (277W x 28H x 156Dmm)
- Operating temperature range: +5 to +131℉ (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating humidity range: 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- 2x4 Matrix Switch
- Power Adapter
- IR Remote Control with Battery
For product manual, click here.
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement