For Use With HDMI HDTV's, Projectors & Home Theater Components
The UltraAV HDMI Splitter and Distribution Amplifier accepts a signal from an HDMI enabled audio/video source and distributes the signal to up to 8 HDMI displays, monitors, projectors or TV's. The UltraAV Splitter features a built-in signal amplifier. The signal amplifier supports long length HDMI High Speed cables of up to 65' (20m) to/from the input/output.
1x8 HDMI Splitter and Distribution Amplifier
The UltraAV 1x8 HDMI Splitter and Distribution Amplifier accepts a signal from an HDMI enabled audio/video source and distributes the signal to up to 8 HDMI displays. The 1x8 splitter uses a solid metal housing that provides an effective barrier against the unpredictable, harmful effects of Radio Frequency (RF) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). The housing includes integrated mounting tabs enabling the splitter to be easily mounted. Featuring a Silicon Image chipset, the 1x8 Splitter supports a cascade of up to 6 UltraAV Splitters for a massive display array. To create a 2 layer cascade, two same distribution amplifiers must be used. Run an HDMI cable from an output on unit #1 to the input of unit #2. A 2 layer cascade of the UltraAV 1x8 HDMI Splitter will support up to 15 outputs.
Over-Current and Over-Voltage Protection
The circuit boards are equipped with both over-current and over-voltage protection and will automatically power down if encountered. The circuit boards will restore automatically once the excessive current or voltage has passed.
Control your Connected Devices Using Optional Infrared Accessories
The 1x8 HDMI Splitter includes an infrared (IR) port that accepts an optional infrared transmitter (IR-TX) for controlling a source device using its remote control. When used with an optional IR adapter and an IR receiver (IR-RX), the source device can be managed by a remote control from the location of the display.
- Send 1 HDMI Source to up to 8 Displays
- HDMI Compatible - Throughput up to 6.75 Gbps (225 MHz)
- Works With HD Resolutions Including 1080p and 3D
- Built-in Signal Repeater Supports Long Cable Lengths
- Features Silicon Image Chipset for up to 6x Cascade
- Includes IR Port for remote control of source using optional accessories
- Connect 1 HDMI Source to up to 8 HDMI Displays
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080P and 3D
- HDMI 1.4a for 3D support, HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Data transfer speed of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps/225 MHz per channel)
- Support digital audio formats including DTS-HD, Dolby True-HD 7.1, LPCM 7.1
- Supports Deep Color up to 36-bits
- Maximum input cable length: Up to 20m (24AWG)
- Maximum output cable length: Up to 20m (24AWG)
- Supports cascade up to 6 units (Silicon Image chipset)
- Rack shelf or surface mountable
- 5V DC, UL Listed power adapter
- Input AC: 50Hz to 60Hz, 100-240V
- Approximate dimensions: 10.9"W x 1.1"H x 6.1"D (277W x 28H x 156Dmm)
- Operating temperature range: +5 to +131℉ (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating humidity range: 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- 1x8 HDMI Splitter
- Power Adapter
For product manual, click here.
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement