UltraAV® 1x4 HDMI Audio/Video Splitter and Distribution Amplifier with HDBaseT™ Lite
For Use With HDMI HDTV's, Projectors & Home Theater Components
The UltraAV 1x4 HDMI Splitter with HDBaseT Lite accepts a signal from an HDMI enabled audio/video source and distributes the signal to up to 4 HDMI enabled displays up to 230ft. (70m) over a single Cat5e cable for each output.
1x4 HDMI Splitter HDBaseT Lite
The UltraAV 1x4 Splitter features HDBaseT Lite technology, sending uncompressed HD audio, video and IR control signals up to 230' (70m) over a single Cat5e cable. The 1x4 HDMI Splitter featuring HDBaseT Lite includes 4 pairs of Infrared Extenders, 4 IR Transmitters (IR-TX) and 4 IR Receivers (IR-RX). The front panel of the splitter has 1 IR-TX port. The HDBaseT Receivers each have one IR-TX port and one IR-RX port. Using the included extenders,you can configure the IR to control the source devices when present at any of the displays.
The UltraAV 1x4 splitter features a solid metal housing that provides an effective barrier against the unpredictable, harmful effects of Radio Frequency (RF) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). The housing includes integrated mounting tabs enabling the splitter to be easily mounted.
Over-Current and Over-Voltage Protection
The circuit boards are equipped with both over-current and over-voltage protection and will automatically power down if encountered. The circuit boards will restore automatically once the excessive current or voltage has passed.
- Send 1 HDMI Source to 4 HDMI Displays
- Send HDMI and Infrared to 230ft. (70m) over Single Cat5e Cable
- Fully HDMI Compatible - Throughput up to 6.75 Gbps (225 MHz)
- Works With HD Resolutions Including 1080p and 3D
- Supports Infrared Control of Source Device from Display Side
- Connect 1 HDMI Source to up to 4 HDMI Displays
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080P and 3D
- HDMI 1.4a for 3D support, HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Data transfer speed of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps/225 MHz per channel)
- Support digital audio formats including DTS-HD, Dolby True-HD 7.1, LPCM 7.1
- Supports Deep Color up to 36-bits
- Maximum HDMI input/output cable length: Up to 16ft./5m
- Maximum Cat5e/6 output cable length: Up to 230ft./70m
- Shelf or surface mountable
- 9V DC, UL Listed Power Supply for 1x4 Splitter Unit
- 5V DC, UL Listed Power Supplies for Receiver Units (4 Total)
- Input AC: 50Hz to 60Hz, 100-240V
- Splitter dimensions: 10.9" W x 1.1" H x 6.1" D (277W x 28H x 156D mm)
- 1x4 Matrix Switch w/ HDBaseT
- 4 HDBaseT Receivers
- 4 Pair (IR-TX and IR-RX)
- Power Adapter (1pc and 4pcs)
For product manual, click here.
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement