For Use With HDMI HDTV's, Projectors & Home Theater Components
The UltraAV HDMI Splitter and Distribution Amplifier accepts a signal from an HDMI enabled audio/video source and distributes the signal to up to 4 HDMI displays, monitors, projectors or TVs. The UltraAV Splitter features a built-in signal amplifier. The signal amplifier supports long length HDMI High Speed cables of up to 65' (20m) to/from the input/output.
1x4 HDMI Splitter and Distribution Amplifier
The UltraAV 1x4 HDMI Splitter and Distribution Amplifier mirrors a single HDMI audio/video source on up to 4 HDMI displays for support of resolutions up to 1080p. The UltraAV splitter features a solid metal housing that provides an effective barrier against the unpredictable, harmful effects of Radio Frequency (RF) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). The housing includes integrated mounting tabs enabling the splitter to be easily mounted.
The splitter supports a cascade of up to 3 UltraAV splitters for an expanded display array. To create a two layer cascade, two same distribution amplifiers must be used. Run an HDMI cable from an output on unit #1 to the input of unit #2. A 2 layer cascade of the UltraAV 1x4 HDMI splitter will support up to 7 outputs.
Over-Current and Over-Voltage Protection
The internal circuit board is equipped with both an over-current and over-voltage protection and will automatically power down if encountered. The circuit board will restore automatically once the excessive current or voltage has passed.
Control your Connected Devices Using Optional Infrared Accessories
The 1x4 HDMI Splitter includes an infrared (IR) port that accepts an optional infrared transmitter (IR-TX) for controlling a source device using its remote control. When used with an optional IR adapter and an IR receiver (IR-RX), the source device can be managed by a remote control from the location of the display.
- Send 1 HDMI Source to up to 4 HDMI Displays
- HDMI Compatible - Throughput up to 6.75 Gbps (225 MHz)
- Works With HD Resolutions Including 1080p and 3D
- Built-in Signal Repeater Supports Long Cable Lengths
- Metal Housing with Integrated Mounting Tabs
- Supports up to 3x Cascade for an Expanded Display Array
- Includes IR Port for remote control of source using optional accessories
- Connect 1 HDMI Source to up to 4 HDMI Displays
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080P and 3D
- HDMI 1.4a for 3D support, HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Data transfer speed of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps/225 MHz per channel)
- Support digital audio formats including DTS-HD, Dolby True-HD 7.1, LPCM 7.1
- Supports Deep color up to 36-bits
- Fully HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Maximum input cable length: Up to 20m (24AWG)
- Maximum output cable length: Up to 20m (24AWG)
- Supports cascade up to 3 units
- Shelf or surface mountable
- 5V DC, UL Listed power adapter
- Input AC: 50Hz to 60Hz, 100-240V
- Approximate dimensions: 10.9"W x 1.1"H x 6.1"D (277W x 28H x 156D mm)
- Operating temperature range: +5 to +131℉ (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating humidity range: 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- 1x4 Splitter
- Power Adapter
For product manual, click here.
Warranty: 1-Year Replacement