ProUltra® Thin High Speed HDMI Flat Cable with Ethernet
Flexible, Flat, and Low Profile HDMI Cable
This Accell ProUltra® Thin cable has an ultra flat and flexible design that provides an exceptionally sharp bend radius for easy routing in tight spaces. The ProUltra® Thin cables feature HDMI connectors that are up to 40% shorter than typical HDMI connectors. This compact design allows for a flat screen TV to sit nearly flush against walls or furniture for a truly professional installation.
Compliant to the HDMI 2.0 Specification
The ProUltra Thin cable series supports all resolutions up to 4K@60Hz and provides a data transfer rate of up to 18Gbps, compliant to the HDMI 2.0 specification. The Accell ProUltra Thin cable is fully backwards compatible with previous HDMI versions, so thiscalbe works with all HDMI devices.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Throughput up to 18 Gbps, compliant to HDMI 2.0
- Low profile connector for a nearly flush wall mount
- Ultra thin 36 gauge wire provides a sharp cable turn radius to ensure easy cable routing
- Supports Deep Color™ and x.v.Color™ formats for billions of colors
- Transmits DTS-HD or Dolby True-HD HD 7.1 digital audio formats
- Works with all HDTV refresh rates including 60Hz, 120Hz and 240Hz
Warranty: Lifetime Replacement