The PowerSquid Provides Adapter Compatible Power Outlets and a 6' Long Power Cord
The PowerSquid Surge Protector and Power Conditioner provides 600 joules of surge protection to your valuable electronics. The PowerSquid accommodates up to 5 bulky transformer plugs with ease, providing more flexibility than a standard surge protector.
PowerSquid Surge Protection
Featuring a 6' long heavy duty grounded power cord, the PowerSquid 600J surge protector and power conditioner provides the long reach needed for many of your power protection applications.
A basic surge protector will continue conducting power even after its joule rating has been reached leaving your connected equipment unprotected. When the PowerSquid reaches its maximum joule rating it will stop conducting power, ensuring your connected equipment is not exposed to harmful surges.
Built-in Noise Reduction Filter
Minor fluctuations in power can influence the performance of your equipment. The PowerSquid Noise Reduction Filter reduces line static caused by "dirty" power. Line noise and electrical static caused by Radio Frequency (RF) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) can show up as snow in your picture or as crackling in your audio. The PowerSquid noise rejection isolates your equipment from power generated noise for clear picture and sound.
"The PowerSquid is just like the name describes. Instead of being a long strip, or a side by side brick this has a power block with 5 different length cables protruding out of it. Each one is able to bend and move to any angle you need while still providing a secure plug." Ty Pier, Gizmofusion.com Read Review
"For those that have a space constraint and only a few outlets, this is a great device for connecting the many wall transformers and line cords in a small area. The power conditioning is a nice feature not normally found in a surge protector in this price point, and makes a noticeable improvement in audio and video playback on devices connected to the unit." Diane Chatterjee, Media & Entertainment Technology Read Review
All Outlets Are Power Adapter Compatible
- 600 joules surge protection
- 5 transformer friendly outlets
- Noise reduction filter
- Durable impact resistant housing
- 15 Amp circuit breaker
- 6 foot heavy duty power cord
No More Wasted Outlets
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 15Amps, 1800 Watts
- Maximum Energy Dissipation: 600 Joules
- Maximum Spike Current: 19, 500 AMPS UL-1449 3rd. Edition
- Clamp Rating: H-N 400V, H-G 400V, N-G 400V
- Response Time: Instantaneous (Less than 1 Nanosecond)
- Circuit Breaker: 15 AMPS (Resettable)
- Protection Working Indicator: Red LED
- Ground Power Indicator: Green LED
- Power Indicator: Red LED
- EMI/RFI Noise Reduction: Up to 40dB from 150KHz to 100 MHz
- 6 ft. Heavy Duty Grounded Power Cord
- 2-Way Wall Mountable Rubber Feet Prevent Sliding
- Drop Tested ABS Housing
- Recessed Master Power Button Prevents Accidental Switching
Warranty: 5-Year Connected Equipment $100,000 Limited Warranty