The GreenGenius Smart Surge Protector and Power Conditioner Provides Complete Safety for Your Electronics
Most electronic devices draw power when idle, in standby mode or even when turned off. A Department of Energy study showed that 15% of the energy an average household uses is for standby current. When the GreenGenius Smart Surge Protector is used, it automatically turns off the power to idle devices, eliminating electricity usage and saving you money.
GreenGenius Smart Surge Protector and Power Conditioner - Save Power and Money
The Accell GreenGenius surge protector provides a surge absorption capacity of 2250 Joules for excellent power protection.
How it Works
Plug the control device, such as a computer, into the Control Outlet. Plug your printer, monitor and any device used with the computer into the Switched Outlets. Always-on devices, such as a clock or a telephone plug into the Always-On Outlets. A sensor constantly monitors the flow of electricity to the Control Outlet. When the computer is turned off or goes into sleep mode, the surge protector automatically shuts off the power to the Switched Outlets. When the computer is turned on or is wakened, the surge protector automatically turns on the power to the Switched Outlets.
*Savings will vary depending on connect equipment, its usage and utility rates. Example illustrates savings using a receiver, DVD player and powered subwoofer. Most households will receive a greater energy savings. *Source: U.S. Department of Energy.
Contractor: GS-35F-0519J (S,D,W)
Passes both Executive order 13221 with states that Federal Agencies must buy electronics that use less than one watt when in idle mode and Executive order 12845 concerning the purchase of energy efficient computer equipment.
Built-in Noise Reduction Filter For Clear Sound and Picture
Minor fluctuations in power to your home theater system can influence the performance of your equipment. The built-in noise reduction filter reduces line static caused by "dirty" power. Line noise and electrical static caused by Radio Frequency (RF) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) can show up as snow in your picture or as crackling in your audio. GreenGenius AC power line noise rejection technology isolates your audio and video equipment from power generated noise for a superior picture and sound.
Feature Packed for Outstanding Protection
The Accell GreenGenius 6 outlet surge protector features a high surge absorption capacity of 2250 Joules for continuous power protection. Packed with surge and noise reduction features, it's ideal for small office or home office use.
- Recommended by the U.S. Department of Energy
- Power Protection Circuit Automatically Disconnects Power
- Provides Over 2250 Joules of Absorption Capacity
- Six Fully Noise Filtered & Surge Protected AC Power Outlets
- Surge Protected Phone Line (RJ11) Splitter Connections
Energy Saving Features:
- Passive Current Sensor
- Adjustable Switching Level
- 1/4 Watt Standby Current
Eliminates Stand-by Power Loss &endash; Save Energy and Money
- Electrical Rating: 125V, 15Amps, 1875 Watts
- Maximum Energy Dissipation: 2250 JOULES
- Maximum Spike Current: 75,000 AMPS
- UL-1449 Clamp Rating: 500V
- Response Time: Instantaneous (Less than 1 Nanosecond)
- Circuit Breaker: 15 AMPS (Resettable)
- Protection Working Indicator: Red LED
- Phone Line Splitter and Surge Protector: 1 In to 2 Out
- EMI/RFI Noise Reduction: Up to 60dB from 100KHz to 50 MHz
- 6 ft. Heavy Duty Power Cord
- Angled Space Saving Plug
- 3-Way Wall Mountable
- Sliding Outlet Covers for Safety
Warranty: 5-Year Replacement